Classic Movie Quotes 254.00cm (100in) W x 29.21cm (12.5in) H Wall Sayings
- High-Quality Die-Cut Vinyl,Durability,Waterproof,General can keep 3-5 years
- Apply to walls, doors, glass and other smooth surface,You can position the way you want them, completely customize your own style !
- Decal will come as 3 parts - the backing paper, the sticker itself, and the clear transfer tape.
- Comes with easy to use instructions.Easily removed and will not damage walls.
- This is an original design from Newsee Decals Design.
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Classic Movie Quotes 254.00cm (100in) W x 29.21cm (12.5in) H Wall Sayings
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Stickers Wall||Clest F&H||YOKEYS|
|Size||—||55cm high x 70cm wide||Finished Size:65cm*30cm/25.59inch*11.81inch||57 cm L X 28 cm W|
Material: eco-friendly PVC Color: Black Package included : 1 X Wall Decal 1 X Transfer Film 1 X Instructions for use Finish Size:254.00cm (100in) W x 29.21cm (12.5in) H Become an interior decorator and transform your living space from ordinary to extraordinary with these unique Newsee Decals stickers! The Newsee Decals stickers are removable, repositionable, and reusable, you can apply them time after time without any hassle and mess that come with most other means of design like painting that can be costly, time-consuming, and laborious. They're extremely easy and simple to use. Just peel and apply. **VERY IMPORTANT:If you don't like the default color, Please email us your color preference after your purchase. (See Color Chart amongst Photo Gallery Above) , We can also REVERSE/MIRROR the decal image if needed. Step to apply(See How To Use Photo Gallery Above): 1.Reducing the stickiness of transfer film by puting the film on the ground for 2-3 times or by puting powder on the place on which the pattens will be put (The transfer film can be reused 2-3 times). 2.Cutting the transfer film to be about the same size as the paper with pattens, then putting the transfer fim on paper with the pattens from the middle to the outside. 3.Cutting the pattens and transfer film away from the paper. 4.Putting hand firmly on the paper, then taking the transfer film and pattens away from the paper. 5.Putting the transfer film and patten on the place on which the patten should be. 6.Taking the transfer film away. 7.If the result is satisfactory for you, stick firmly to the surface pressing the air bubbles outwards.
Top customer reviews
A few further comments:
1) You WILL need two people to do this. You get three separate stick on rolls (each roll has anywhere from 5 to 9 movie quotes on it). You can then either cut out the quotes and apply them individually or (as I did) simply stick each roll up as its own "collection" within a grouping of three (see picture that I have posted with this review).
2) Once you get the hang of it, they are ridiculously easy to put up and there is allowance for a certain amount of error e.g. if you get the placement wrong, it's pretty easy to reapply the backing paper.
3) Once you get them up on the wall, peel off the backing layer very slowly.....if you pull too quickly, some of the letters (and especially the punctuation marks) will not transfer onto the wall. Again, very easy to correct, simply reapply the backing paper and press firmly and then proceed to peel off again. I found that rubbing down the backing layer with a shower squeegee (as if you were wallpapering) really helped to minimise this problem. I would NOT, as the instruction sheet suggests, use a credit card (too small and likely to tear into the paper). A shower squeegee or something like a paint roller works really well.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category