on 18 March 2016
Not as many well known children poems as I'd have expected. I actually bought this to read to my mother whilst she was ill in hospital. Little concentration needed and a nice collection of memories for us both. But there weren't as many that I knew as i thought there would be. We enjoyed the A.A. Milne books better.
on 20 July 2017
Great product. Thank you for the prompt delivery.
on 19 February 2013
I am eight years old, and had to read a poetry book for a school reading journey/ project. I was surprised at how many poems I enjoyed because I don't normally like poetry. My favourite was The Owl And The Pussy Cat. I would recommend this book to other children, if like me they are unsure about poetry just dip in and out of the book.
on 27 January 2014
my daughter is into poems n verses aged 8 i needed a good variety of these for her age and above. she absolutely loves it
on 30 September 2015
really good book. child friendly and many poems that i didn't realise I knew.
on 30 January 2016
Delightful Book which today's young should read and enjoy. Most of the old favourites included in a nicely bound book with a dust jacket - this would make a lovely gift for grandchildren. I love it.
on 2 November 2013
This poetry book has some well known favourites and is a great asset when looking for well remembered poems brought down through the ages
on 28 July 2012
I work in a primary school and wanted a selection of old poems to read to the children and work on with them. This has a great selection and the kids have enjoyed it so far!
on 11 January 2017
Very nice book. Good selection of poems under different catalog with beautiful pictures.
The quality of the book is an extra mark!
on 6 October 2013
Needed poems for kids for poetry week this fitted the bill perfectly for a 5 & 7 year old I relished the poems too