Mens Classic Cotton Eylet Mesh VEST singlet Underwear White XL
Size: X-Large 43-45 Chest|Colour: White|Change

on 2 April 2014
Received the six vests I ordered loose in a large polythene bag,they are absolutely huge.Decided to shrink them on a high temperature wash,I hung them up on hangers to dry only to find they were all different lengths.There was about five inch's difference between shortest and longest.I'm debating now whether to nail them to door as fly nets, or give them to local fishermen,but I'm worried they might go over their quota. Rubbish Avoid.
on 23 September 2013
These and the "Mens Classic Eyelet Mesh Y Style Briefs Underwear 3 Pack" are a good choice for hot and sticky weather (we live under a tropical climate half of the year). I did dye and wash them at 90°C to improve look and fit. After shrinking they feel true to size. They still haven't got a great fit, but the compromise is more than acceptable. It's cooler than synthetics, dries up as fast and smells less rapidly. Material seems to hold up well to washing, feels a bit rough without the dryer.
on 14 May 2016
Six vests medium. Since when has medium become really large. Down to nearly my knees and so wide. 6 cm wider and 8cm longer than old medium mesh vests. These will have to go back. Sorry-guess people are getting bigger, but not me.
on 9 October 2015
The size reduced to 60% of its original size after the first wash. Can't be bothered to return due to the postage cost. I certainly won't recommend this product to anyone.
on 20 September 2015
when I saw Eyelet mesh I was expecting a mesh, but received ordinary singlet's, I kept them as they were needed for our holiday and they are OK, the 2 star rating is for quality of checking before posting at the dealer.
on 17 June 2017
Very comfortable. Cooler than the traditional type of vest. I'm very pleased with them.
on 23 February 2014
Ordered some of these vest last week i was that pleased ordered some more,they are very good quality and would recommend,
very quick delivery and would buy again from this seller.I have been looking in shops markets etc ages for these vest and couldn't find them.
Thank you.
on 2 December 2017
2nd order very pleased with fit size and price.
on 19 September 2017
good wearable product thanks
on 26 April 2017
Ideal for the elderly gentleman, that they were bought for. He was very pleased.

See one answered question