Customer reviews

on 28 August 2014
Exactly what I was looking for ... very thin cotton baseball cap ... keeps cool even in the sunniest weather. I've now ordered 4 of these, 2 at a time ... both orders were almost instant ... ordered Monday received Wednesday ... as good as it gets ...well done and I'll be using you again ... thoroughly recommended!
on 21 August 2014
This cap arrived on time. The peak is slightly narrow, but is ok for my husband. The material is very light so ok for the summer just to keep the sun of his head. Will not be thick enough for winter and I'm sure it will not stop any rain going through. But if you want a cheap cap for summer this fits the bill.
on 8 June 2016
The fit is quite small but will fit most men. It fits my husband. Great light weight cotton for hot weather. No annoying and silly motif.
on 29 June 2014
I've chosen the plain white baseball cap so that I could wear it at work to protect me from the sun. As we know, white is the non-colour that reflects most of the sun's heat.
I've expected it to be an adult size, but it's rather made for children, hence the 4 star rating, but considering the price, I couldn't really complain about it.
on 27 June 2014
I bought these to wear as replacements for part of my work uniform. They are made well, fit well, and wash well. I bought two so I had one washed and drying while I wore the other one.
on 4 July 2017
very happy with them
on 11 June 2017
Would have been pleased with purchase if the cap had been larger.
on 14 August 2016