Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 March 2014
We've bought all the classic collections so far. They are such a fantastic choice of audio books for the car!
The main thing about this author is that his stories and the way he writes work well for a mixed audience. We've been listening to him since our youngest was six years old and we just love his books. Amazing.
on 17 February 2017
These stories are meant for children, this compilation had quite gory and distressing stories, with rather sad and depressing endings. Having now heard a lot of Morpurgo stories, I've come to the conclusion he is a rather disturbed and troubled man. (having read recently that he is estranged and never speaks to his two sons) This seems to show in his works. I find I'm beginning to dislike the man. I won't buy any more of his books.
on 10 January 2014
These are particularly good for my teenage son who is dyslexic and tires easily when reading, Audio books are an enjoyable way for him to expand his vocabulary without the stress of struggling with new words. Arrived safely and in time for Christmas
on 20 January 2014
A great way to get reluctant readers to listen to stories! My kids love listening to audio books and these are of good quality.
on 16 January 2013
Bought as a present for my daughter -- she loves Michael Morporgo and this does not disappoint very good buy
on 27 October 2016
Bought for my 8 year old son who is a big fan of these stories. Good price for the amount of discs included. He has listened to them over and over again.
on 4 April 2013
As with other audio books by the author, these titles captivated my son of 9 years.
I must admit to enjoying them myself.
on 8 June 2013
My grandson loved this and listens to it most nights as well as reading the books. HE IS VERY FOND ON Michael Morpurgo's books
on 26 January 2015
he may be a good writer but so many of his stories are miserable! we listened to 2 and stopped.
on 29 December 2012
The stories on this series complement all the other story discs. These were bought for my 11 year old son but the 14 year old also enjoyed them when the younger one put them on to listen too on Christmas day and has listened to them on numerous occasions since. Really good introduction to the realities, good and bad, of life. Highly recommended.