on 13 July 2017
Always order xl. But this time I ordered xl and they are too small. I can't wear them. I gave them to a friend. Won't be ordering again
on 2 August 2017
Timely Delivery Billy Boxers are always a good fit and are very comfortable. This is the third time I have purchased them
on 8 October 2017
Looks great but very uncomfortable . These look very good but in this case you get what you pay for and these are the most uncomfortable boxers I have ever bought. Such a shame as they look great and the price is fantastic.
on 17 September 2017
Leg holes are so small, couldn't get them on :(
I haven't returned them so sadly they are a waste of money.
I would not recommend them, sorry :(
on 1 November 2017
They look good and seem to be of a decent material but they don't fit I'm size 32 waist so I ordered small as the size chart suggest so ok they fit around the waist but are a bit too tight. The main problem is I cant get my legs in the holes and they seem too short to be boxers. I would avoid buying a larger size after being put off buy this.
on 29 September 2017
A little thin but my partner likes them will be buying more in the future for sure.
on 18 July 2017
Good value for money soft and comfortable to ware plus fast delivery thank you
on 1 July 2014
Nice and very comfortable wearing them. Good fit and lovely material. Feels soft . Happy to buy them. Good service
on 29 December 2017
ok not great quality does not give much support and buttons come undone
on 6 August 2017
Didn't find these fit so well. Seem to be bit small round the backside.

See one answered question