- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Clash Of The Titans/Wrath Of The Titans [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£10.70 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Fantasy adventure double bill loosely based on the Greek myth of Perseus, who is played here by Sam Worthington. In 'Clash of the Titans' (2010) Perseus is the son of the King of the Gods, Zeus (Liam Neeson), but is raised as a man. When Hades (Ralph Fiennes), the God of the underworld, threatens to seize power from Zeus, Perseus embarks on a life-threatening mission to defeat him. Joined by a group of brave warriors, Perseus is forced to battle beasts and demons in order to save his family and will only succeed if he finally accepts and uses his power as a God. In the sequel, 'Wrath of the Titans' (2012), ten years on from his heroic defeat of the monstrous Kraken, Perseus is living a quiet life by the sea with his young son. But war is raging between the gods and the Titans and Perseus learns of a treacherous plan for world domination by his power-hungry uncle, Hades, and godly half-brother Ares (Édgar Ramírez). No longer able to ignore his calling, Perseus joins forces with warrior queen Andromeda (Rosamund Pike), Poseidon's demigod son, Agenor (Toby Kebbell), and fallen god Hephaestus (Bill Nighy) to enter the underworld, rescue the banished Zeus and overthrow the Titans once and for all.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Clash is a straightforward entertaining tale that's good to look at in 3d and well worth the £10. Wrath is a big step up in story & production, looks amazing especially in 3d and is gripping; it's a steal at £10!
Hope more companies do these package deals as I'd definitely buy them.
Great value boxed set!
WRATH OF THE TITANS A decade after defeating the monstrous Kraken, Perseus attempts to retire to a quiet life as a fisherman like his adopted father before him, sole parent to his young son Theseus. However, a great war has erupted between the gods, weakened by humanity's lack of devotion, and the long-imprisoned Titans, who are led by the ferocious Kronos. Betrayed by Hades, Zeus is captured and brought to the underworld, & Perseus must once again become a hero to find Zeus & end the Titans' struggle to rule the earth once again.
The first film was a travesty with the character projected onto a 3d computer generated shape. In some cases the same was not the same as the image.
Film 1 story line is ok but totally terrible 3d conversion.
Film 2 story line is ok but the 3d conversion seems to have improved but you get some strange effects with flat characters or not to shape.
Why did they convert it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Enjoyable romp through Greek mythology, made even clearer through the power of blu-ray :)Published 4 months ago by Gibbon