Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Moana - Listen with Prime Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 25 August 2014
I have never had them off my feet
on 25 June 2016
It was perfect
on 6 July 2014
I like them as they are light, comfortable and different to anything I already own. Not worn them much yet, but apart from being a tad larger than I would have liked, so far so good.
on 27 July 2014
Shoes that are comfortable, light weight & vented are ideal summer shoes, I normally take size 9 but had tried these on in a Clarks shop & they felt a tad large in another colour, so I order 8.5 & my choice of colour & got just what I wanted from Amazon.
on 10 August 2014
My shoes arrived sooner than expected which was nice, They fit as expected as Clarks always do and the Nubuck leather is just the right colour.so I am very pleased with my purchase.
on 22 June 2014
Great shoe. +++++
Bought for Spanish holiday. Just the job. Really cool and comfortable. Flexible sole. A really good buy. Look for a deal.
on 17 August 2014
shoes are a bit larger than normal size of similar type of shoes I have recently purchased .
on 13 July 2014
Being unable Bend due some disability these shoes allow for ease of putting on.thanks
on 25 July 2014
Always a risk finding online sizes, these fit me perfectly, very comfortable.
on 10 August 2014
I liked colour. Very comfortable.good fit. Great purchase highly recommended.