Typical Clark's quality, it's top notch, the leather is quailty, the stitching and sizing is perfect. the only issue that I have with these is that the sole is rubber based rather than leather, this is obviously a personal preference so if you like rubber soles that's no issue for you.

Comfort wise, again, typical Clark's, it's super comfy, it's one of the few shoes I can actually wear and stand around in for the whole day without my feet feeling like I'm just standing on concrete. Very well cushioned. Overall these are brilliant fit well and are comfortable.
on 27 November 2015
I ordered these while they were on sale a while ago and they are much better quality than I was expecting. The leather is good quality, they fit well and they come at a great price.
on 3 May 2015
Size is perfect
hight quality pair of shoes
on 15 November 2013
I upgraded my previous: Clarke's flex24 shoes to this one. My old pair served me well and the sole had begin to wear hence needing replacement. These are the next model in the flex-line and they are light and comfortable, one downside is that the uppers are not very warm but a good pair of warm socks should solve that problem. I can't say how long these will lasts but I have bought & owned Clarke's shoes for a very long time & they have never let me down. These look good and my feet feel good in them.
on 6 December 2013
The shoes arrived promptly and were very good value--this is the third pair of these Clarks shoes that I have bought over the last 18 months and they have been worn every working day.That says it all! Comfort,leather quality and price--all good.
on 12 November 2013
This were a very good buy. My husband likes Clarks shoes as he always finds them so comfortable and these were in the sale so he decided to buy these rather than pay to get his old pair soled and heeled which probably would have been more expensive! Very pleased with them.
on 19 November 2014
The shoe looks very well made and does not feel heavy when you pick it up. I was happy that I choose a good shoe until I started wearing them to office daily.
The shoe started feeling heavier while wearing it and it slowly started getting uncomfortable on certain areas especially the top of the foot which felt tighter.
I don't have unusual feet and the previous shoe I used for office felt ultra light and soft when compared to this shoe.

This shoe did not work for me and I will not buy it again. I would have ideally given it 2 stars but I am giving benefit of doubt as the issue could be because of both the shoe and shape of my feet (which is not unusual at all).
on 21 November 2013
i think these are nice shoes and quite reasonably priced. They came within a few days which i thought was quick. Definately recommend.
on 24 May 2014
Neutral, modern style and comfortable. Some manufacturers are leaving out the padded band around the opening: these don't and are better for it. Robust soles, good quality leather and finish. Very satisfactory, and so long as they keep it up, I'm back with Clarks.
on 2 July 2014
Bought these with my friend's wedding in mind, but they arrived the day before a funeral, so wore them all day to that. As expected with Clarks, they are very well made and extremely comfortable, and also very well priced too! Can't recommend them highly enough!