Clarke Black Sweetone D Tin Penny Whistle & Black Whistle Pouch
|Price:||£10.45 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- PLEASE NOTE: THE WHISTLE POUCH NOW COMES IN BLACK ONLY.
- Traditional tapering tin tube with moulded black plastic mouthpiece. The tone of the Clarke tin whistle is clear and flute-like, but it is also described as "crisp and responsive" by Bill Ochs
- Robert Clarke's traditional conical bore has been retained to give the instrument its unique sound, called "chiff"
- Made by clarke whistles - made in england since 1843, the original and still hugely popular
- Includes: Custom Made, hand sewn and crafted from good quality brown leather look PU material. Gold finished press button closure and embossed with "Clarke" logo.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
After 150 years of continued production of the famous Original Tin whistle, Clarke are one of the most sought after tin whistle manufacturers. The favourite music instrument of distinguished tin whistle players ever since 1843, this Clarke tin whistle can be considered the Stradivarius of tin whistles. The tin whistle is a simple, traditional musical instrument; ideal for popular and folk music but it is also suitable for a much wider musical repertoire. It is just as good for solo playing as in ensemble with other musical instruments; and can be played by children, youth or adults alike.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?