Clare Florist Breathtaking Amethyst Bouquet Rose and Freesia Fresh Flowers Perfect for Birthdays, Anniversaries and Thank You Gifts
|Price:||£21.99 FREE delivery.|
- FRESH FLOWERS: Gorgeous White Roses and Beautiful Purple Freesia Hand Arranged By Our Expert Florists
- NEXT DAY FLOWER DELIVERY: If Ordered Before 5pm Monday To Friday; Weekend Orders Will Be Delivered Tuesday
- FLOWERS CAREFULLY PACKAGED: Your Fresh Flowers Carefully Packaged and Delivered in Bud with a Water Based Nutrient Gel for Added Freshness and Longevity - Flowers Can Take a Couple of Days to Open as Pictured
- ARRANGED BY EXPERT FLORISTS: Beautifully Hand Arranged with Care and Detail by Our Expert Florists and Delivered Directly to Your Chosen Recipient, Anywhere In the UK!
- ADD A GIFT MESSAGE: Select this Bouquet as a Gift on Your Shopping Basket for the Option of Adding a Free Personalised Gift Message When You Check Out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Clare Florist Breathtaking Amethyst Bouquet
- A charming arrangement of beautiful fresh White Roses and Freesia flowers, hand arranged by our expert florists. The Amethyst bouquet is a gem to behold. With crisp white roses, purple freesia and lush green foliage, this beautiful soft and delicate bouquet will look and smell amazing placed in any setting around the home or office. You can see why we've called it Amethyst when you consider the deep lustre and charm with which this impeccably tasteful flower combination resonates. Like all of our bouquets, the Amethyst Bouquet comes wrapped in stylish florist's gift-wrap, and delivered in our special box to prevent damage to your flowers in transit. And with a personalised gift card included and FREE, prompt delivery, you can be sure that your flowers will arrive when you need them to! Please note that a Vase is not included and is for illustrative purposes only. Care Instructions: Re-cut the stems before you put them in the vase to make sure their vascular cells are wide open to take up water. Place the flowers immediately in clean water, mixed with the provided flower food, or they'll dry out and you've defeated the object of cutting. Make sure there are no leaves sitting below the water line, as not only will they rot and release harmful bacteria, which kills flowers, but they'll also consume vast amounts of the nutrients in the flower food which need to get up the stem to the flower head. To maintain the look of your flowers, repeat the process three or four days later, removing any wilting or dead flower heads so that the water supply is sent to the flowers still blooming or, in the case of multi-headed varieties, still to open. Roses should last about a week, but are a little prone to drooping. If they flag, wrap them in a wet newspaper and stand in cool water overnight.
1 x Fresh Bouquet
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
TOTAL rip off, I have asked for a refund laughingly received my return able wondering what to send back, possibly a bunch of dead flowers.....
my friend was delighted with the flowers, delivered on time and in great condition.
will be recommending and will use again,
thanks for making saying thank you so easy.