Tom Clancy's The Division 2 Limited Amazon Edition (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) (PS4)
- In the wake of the virus, storms, flooding, and subsequent chaos have radically transformed Washington, D.C. Explore a living open world full of diverse environments, from flooded urban areas to historic sites and landmarks, during one of the hottest summers in history
- Play alone or with up to 3 friends in a 40-hour campaign in a torn and boiling Washington D.C. and prolong your The Division 2 journey with fresh, unique, and diverse challenges
- Explore a large and dynamic living world, which evolves depending on your actions and help liberating the city with tactical interventions.
- Discover a revamped PvP gameplay in a brand new Dark Zone designed to provide a fair and exciting experience to all players, regardless of their level of progression.
- Take part in the never-seen before endgame content and one year of free DLC: new missions, areas and games features.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Platform: PlayStation 4 | Edition: Limited Edition | Format: Disc
Seven months have passed since a deadly virus hit New York City and the rest of the world, crippling the population. When the virus hit, The Division, a unit of civilian sleeper agents, was activated as the last line of defense. Since then, Division agents have been fighting relentlessly to save what remains.; For The Division, the stakes are higher than ever. Washington, D.C. - the most heavily protected city on earth - is at risk, leaving the entire nation on the brink of collapse. If Washington, D.C., is lost, then the nation falls. As a Division agent who has been in the field for seven months, you and your team are the last hope to stop the fall of society after the pandemic collapse.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The landmarks are always cool to discover/see and the world always feels alive.
However that’s about it for positives.
I’ll get right to it, the game is way too difficult for solo players.
In the first game I could do pretty much anything solo, only really teaming up for pvp and harder main missions.
But now, side missions and world activities can be ridiculously hard.
The matchmaking for story missions is great, you’ll find a game in seconds, but for free roam/side quests it’s borderline impossible.
Wait till it drops in price or they tweak it a bit