Customer reviews

on 9 August 2013
I can't drink a BM unless it uses Clamato any more! Delicious. There's a spicy version too. Such a great recipe.
on 23 December 2015
Best bloody marys
on 4 December 2015
If you are making a Bloody Mary use this. It is the very best I have ever come across. Subtle but sublime. Rich tomato combined with a slight salinity of the underlying clam flavour all adds up to a winning concoction. Right, it is expensive, but when I think that if I were to buy a Bloody Mary in my local cocktail bar it would cost the price + more than a 946ml bottle of this great stuff - so I happily shut myself up. Also one can be sanctimoonious, in that it is healthy too.

May i suggest: 50cl frozen vodka (Absolut does the job), 100cl Clamato, 2 large ice cubes, a splash of Malvasia or Madiera or Olorosa Dulce Fine Sherry, a pinch of celery salt, a pinch of onion salt, a damn good dash of Anguoustura bitters, & if you like some Worcester sauce, some Tabasco, a stalk of fresh celery..... a beach, waves lapping on the shore, sea birds circling overhead, sand between your toes..... I need not go on, need I ?

Oh and also I reckon it makes for a great spaghetti ragu base & it does do an amazing job in gazpacho... Over to you.
on 5 August 2011
Drank this in Barbados whilst on a 3 week holiday, never thought I could get it back home. Did a bit of research and ...hey presto found it on Amazon, yippeee. It's delicious with vodka or white rum, much nicer than tomato, go on go for clamato!!!
on 14 September 2010
Great to drink on it's own, but if you make a Ceasar with it, WWOOWWWW, I leave out the Tobasco, and it suits me down to the ground. Trouble is, now i can get Clamato juice in the UK i'm drinking loads more Vodka than usual, it's a tough job, but someone has to do it, and i'm VERY happy to oblige
on 29 August 2010
I first came across this drink in Canada nearly 8 years ago and have plagued friends and family returning from there to bring me some back. I was delighted to finally find it being sold on Amazon as it is such a refreshing drink. I add it to a bottle of beer to make what I was told is a "Red Eye". Absolutely gorgeous. Just a pity that I can't buy the other 2 blends here as easily ( piquant and barman's friend). The other way to drink it is to make a Bloody Mary type vodka drink. In this you use the Piquant type and add Black Pepper to give it a kick. Really nice but very explosive.
on 30 April 2011
Whoever the person was who thought clam juice would go well with tomato juice was a genius! It certainly would never have occurred to me but having tasted it a few years ago I am now addicted. Great in a Bloody Mary or just by itself as a more tastebud-tastic version of plain old tomato juice. My fave juice in the world!
on 12 August 2013
I was super impressed that I got free delivery for this and I live in Finland! I decided to purchase an extra 3-pack as I didn't have to worry about being charged for such a heavy package!
on 15 July 2013
First encountered this on a flight to Canada, and have been searching for a supplier in UK for ages - needless to say, Amazon came up trumps in supply and cost. Drink it on its own, or with a measure of vodka; in either case, it's best chilled or with ice cubes, and very more-ish. You can add other tastes, such as celery salt, Tabasco, Worcestershire Sauce, etc, but it's really enjoyable on its own, too. We haven't got to the stage yet of placing a regular order every month, but it's beginning to look as though we should. Many thanks, Amazon!
on 31 August 2013
I have always been a fan of the Bloody Mary but the moment I used Clamato instead of tomato juice I was hooked - IT IS THAT GOOD! The best thing about Clamato (aside from its wonderful taste) is the viscosity/consistency - it is so smooooooooth (not thick like soup), you won't believe it. I love this drink and was really annoyed when my local supermarket stopped stocking it. One handy hint for all you Blood Mary/Caesar fans out there...... make your drinks with LIME juice and not lemon juice for an even nicer flavour! Enjoy! ;-)

See one answered question