- Also check our best rated Fitness DVD reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
Claire Sweeney: Perfect Fit With Weightwatchers [DVD] 
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Actress Claire Sweeney presents this Weight Watchers fitness guide, demonstrating how to lose weight and drop a dress size in just five weeks.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
The exercise sessions are split into 5 minute sessions and you can do a minimum of 10 mins up to 60 mins. This is good for me as I get bored easily so it keeps it interesting. Also, as long as you reach your weekly target of 24 x 5 minute sessions per week, it doesn't matter when and how long you do so its good for fitting in when you don't have much time.
Worth every penny.
I love the way you can choose the length of your workouts from 10mins upto 60mins and you can even choose which moves are in them so you can have a different workout and work on different areas of the body.
I rented this one but have brought it since. The only criticism is the trainer and the other people taking part are a bit miserable but Claire is bright and bubbly throughout.
Haven't taken much notice of all the weightwatchers stuff as am not on a diet, was a bit concerned it would be 'weightwatchers' this and 'weightwatchers' that but it isn't at all. If you want to hear the weightwatchers stuff you actually have to go onto that section of the dvd.
Good dvd, buy it............
On two or three occasions, Claire provides a comment with certain exercises such as leaning your weight forward slightly when stretching your calf / leg muscles. There is some verbal instruction on how to do the exercises, but they are pretty easy to pick up without step by step instructions - it is worth viewing this DVD a couple of times prior to trying it to get a feel for the exercises.
One thing I found annoying slightly annoying about this DVD is that on a frequent basis, Claire and her trainer often exchange glances at each other as if to assure each other they are OK with doing the exercises (this can be off putting if you let it). I felt as if the two other ladies who have lost weight and improved their fitness were something of an afterthought, although Claire did ask if they were OK on occasion throughout this DVD. You do not see Claire as she was prior to losing the weight and slimming down, which I felt was a shame.
However, overall an enjoyable DVD to follow in order to get fit to, and just peace and quiet in the background - no blasting music etc. Am enjoying it so far.
I did it for the first time last night and did 60 minutes - the time flew by thanks to the varied exercises and I can definitely feel where I have worked this morning! Lots of squats which are always good if you can just force yourself to do them!
The only negative points are:
1) You couldn't rely on this to provide you with sufficient fat-burning cardio (what they call 'cardio' in this is really just running/jogging/skipping on the spot for 60 seconds which isn't going to do anything substantial unless you are an absolute beginner)
2) At times I felt there was a lack of instruction as to exactly what you should be working/where you should be feeling it (some odd pelvic rolling going on and I couldn't work out what I should have been doing from either the screen or the verbal instruction!).
3) You need to keep your mat out most of the time as each five minute segment tends to use it for something (didn't get to use the free band that I got at all in last nights work out!)
4) Oh...and Claire's chest is a bit off-putting - when did she get those?!
I will definitely hang on to this for a while and use it regularly for a few weeks to see what the results are!