Ckeyin Home Kitchen Cooking Countdown & Count Up Large LCD Digital Timer Electronic Alarm count clock With Big Button
- LARGE DIGITAL DISPLAY Means No Squinting Or Glasses Needed! Read It From Across The Room Easily!
- LOUD ALARM Means No More Overcooked Food! Loud Enough To Be Heard Easily In Adjacent Rooms
- Uses 1 AAA Battery, Which Are Cheap & Easy To Find
- FEATURES: Big Display, Count Up/Count Down, Memory, Alarm. Times up to 99 minutes
- Dimension: 75 x 70 x 10 (mm)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
TWO THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT A DIGITAL TIMER BEFORE YOU BUY ONE...
- The Display: Most digital timers look great online, but the truth is that many are unreadable from as little as 3 or 4 feet away. The Chef Amori Timer Display is LARGE and easy to read from clear across the room. Better displays do cost a little more, but the easy readability makes them well worth the added investment.
- The Battery: Buy a Timer that uses low cost AAA batteries. Avoid timers that use button cells because they are costly to replace, short lived, and hard to find. Chef Amori Digital timers use a single AAA Battery (included) that usually lasts a year or more. This means low cost replacement batteries that are easy for you to find.
Large LCD Screen Timer, Easy to Use and Read, Great for Seniors, Count Up / Down.
4 Digits Display counts to 99 minutes 59 seconds Loud beeping sound alarm.
Includes Back Stand, Hanging Mount, and Magnet.
LCD: 65mm x 40mm
LARGE DIGITAL DISPLAY Means No Squinting Or Glasses Needed! Read It From Across The Room Easily!
LOUD ALARM Means No More Overcooked Food! Loud Enough To Be Heard Easily In Adjacent Rooms.
Uses 1 AAA Battery, Which Are Cheap & Easy To Find.
FEATURES: Big Display, Count Up/Count Down, Memory, Alarm. Times up to 99 minutes.
Battery: 1 x AAA (Not Included)
Dimension: 75 x 70 x 10(mm)
LCD Display Digital Kitchen Timer(original packet)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The reset button does not work on my device, this will quickly become annoying. Can increase the time OK, otherwise need to remove the battery to return the setting to zero.
Still fully useable though.