City Of Lingering Splendour: A Frank Account of Old Peking's Exotic Pleasures Paperback – 1 May 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
John Blofeld (1913-1987) was a world-renowned scholar and writer who devoted his life to the study of Eastern religion, especially Taoism and Buddhism.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Ancient History & Civilisation > China
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Asia > China
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore > Customs
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Asia > China
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Guidebook Series
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Travel Writing