Customer reviews

Size: 250|Change
Price:£19.95+ Free shipping

on 17 November 2013
Great product I use it as a pre workout, I find I have more energy at the gym and when combined with beta alanine and creatine you will find your self never leaving the gym. Good product happy with it, a little on the expensive side.
on 20 December 2014
Either use this or eat 2 whole Watermelons a day. I find this easier. But taste free.
Like creatine but less bloat.
on 27 February 2013
Definitely getting an increase in energy and focus from this after just one week. I mix it with Beta Alanine and taking the combo 30-40 mins before I start training (the length of time it takes me to get to the gym.