We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- All models having day/date window will have two languages.Normally it will be French & English, Italian & English or Spanish & English. Could be changed by moving the dial to any of the preferred language and it will then follow that language each day after.
- Citizen eco-drive is fuelled by light, any light. It's a watch that never needs a battery.
- Precise quartz movement
- Silver Stainless steel bracelet with fold over clasp
- Protective Mineral glass window lens
- Date function
- Citizen provide a 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Water resistance up to 50 meters
|Dial Window Material Type||Mineral|
|Clasp Type||Fold over clasp with safety|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Diameter||26 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||8.5 millimetres|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band Width||14 millimetres|
|Bezel Material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day - Date|
|Special Features||Solar Powered|
|Warranty Description||5 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
EW3030-50A Citizen Ladies Eco-Drive Corso Stainless Steel Watch,Analogue, Stainless Steel Case(26mm diameter x 8.5 mm depth), Stainless Steel Bracelet,Silver Dial,Baton Hour Markers, Date Facility,Fold Over Clasp With Safety, MineralCrystal , Eco-DSrive Charges Off Any Light Source, 5 Year Guarantee, Warranty With Citizen
- Presentation box
- Watch Cushion
From the manufacturer
Eco-Drive: The Watch that Never Needs a Battery
Powered by Light
Eco-Drive is designed to convert both natural and artificial light into energy to power watches. This means that you do not require any battery replacement, charging or winding to maintain constant operation.
Easy to Charge
No matter the quality of the light, Eco-Drive watches can charge from any natural or artificial light-source. This means that even in dim light your watch will keep on charging, making Eco-Drive practical and easy to use.
Keeps Running in the Dark
Featuring a lithium-ion cell which stores energy converted from light within the watch. Complete with low energy warning and power save mode, when fully charged Eco-Drive watches can run for up to 7 years even in the dark.
Kind to the Planet
Eco-Drive watches never need a battery change, which can leach chemicals and pollute landfills. Since 1976, Citizen has kept an estimated over 75 million batteries out of landfill sites. Over 96% of Citizen’s range has our award winning Eco-Drive technology.
5 + 1 Year Guarantee
Compete with an industry leading 5 year guarantee with an extended 1 year through our watch registration programme, you can purchase a Citizen watch safe in the knowledge that you are buying quality from a brand who stand behind their product.
Watch Brand of the Year
Citizen was proud to receive Watch Brand of the Year 2016 at the UK Jewellery Awards 2016, for the second consecutive year. With our continued focus on product design, technological development and customer service we are constantly working to improve everything we do.
Leaders in Technology
With a long list of World's Firsts, Citizen is a global leader in advanced technology. Our ground-breaking Eco-Drive technology is uniquely powered by any natural or artificial light source. Over 96% of Citizen’s range has this award winning Eco-Drive technology.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I was an eco drive convert years ago with a citizen divers watch I bought but wanted something dressier for wearing to work.
The things I love about this watch are:
* Its not heavy
* The face isn't too big for a small/ladies wrist
* Its all in a silver/grey tone so matches any outfit
* It looks really stylish and has a great shine to it
* The face is easy to read in any light
* Its eco drive so you never have to buy or replace a battery - it uses light both from the sun and artifical to keep going
* I didn't need to take any links out but if you do, its very simple and could be self done with a watch screwdriver kit for £5
Citizen is a reliable brand and although I have only had the watch for a month I have had no problems yet. My other eco drive watch is over 7 years old and still going strong.
I had to remove every single extra link for her tiny wrist, and the last one (the one that join the bracelet and the links) was VERY tough to link back, it took a little bit of doctoring to the pin to allow me to close it back; but at least, it won't move by itself...
Two things to note:
1) not ideal for a lady with a smaller wrist as the strap does not let you remove too many links
2) the watch we got had the days in French as well and adjusting the day and date can be fiddly - you have to pull the crown out just the right amount or you'll end up being unable to change day or date.
Its a good looking watch and with 3 links removed by my husband it fits really well. The only downside is the day/date is rather small.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This watch looks bigger on the site than in person, it is quite a pretty/stylish watch, can be worn day or evening. I would recommend this watch.Published 13 months ago by Mrs Karen Day
Very attractive, petite dimensions are suited to thin wrists, good weight, matte surface- metal not very reflective or flashy.Published 17 months ago by K
It's absolutely beautiful. I have narrow wrists so I don't like a big, heavy watch and this is perfect. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Wendy