on 6 September 2014
Oh bought this case for my holidays but....Far to big for 1 person, silly me!:( should of got the 1 smaller down from it)Oh well but nice and light to carry.Hasten to add I had to take an old smaller suitcase on my hols was to late to sent it back to Amazon:( Maybey 1 day I can sell it to some 1 else! Either friends or family! but never the less a good buy!
on 3 August 2013
The first and only time I used this suitcase was to travel from London to Hong Kong. It was carrying 28 kilos. Two things happened: the trolley handle lifted up and promptly jammed (It took ten minutes of wrestling with it to push it back down!) and a plastic washer securing the lifting handle broke due to the weight and popped off. The life of this suitcase will not be a long one I suspect.

One plus is the weight of the case although I feel its strength has been sacrificed for this. A suitcase of this size should easily be able to bear 28 kilos. Not a good purchase in my opinion.
on 4 December 2014
Nice big size and the case itself is quite light. It may even be a little too big. You can get a lot of stuff in it, and I found that full, it was over most airlines weight limit. On my return journey, I didnt completely fill it to ensure it was under the weight limit and the case was too lightweight to stand up to the rigors of flight so it got quite damaged and squashed due to its flimsy structure.

Fine if you want to pack a lot of light things but a little too big as when full, its over the average 50lb weight limit.
on 28 March 2014
Needed a large case for my trip to the Caribbean this summer and this more than fits the bill!! Sturdy, roomy, attractive and distinctive and even fantastic value for money. Makes me look forward to my holiday more than ever! I will definitely recommend it and am planning to buy the whole set!! 10/10
on 23 May 2014
It is a really light weight and big size suitcase. I really like it and hope I would have a good journey with this suitcase.
on 6 September 2014
It is a very nice suitcase but I thought I had ordered one with 4 wheels!
on 21 September 2014