- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.99 UK delivery
+ £3.00 UK delivery
5 Cities Lightweight Hand Luggage Cabin Sized Sports Duffel Holdall
|Sale:||£7.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£7.00 (47%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Fits 90% of Airline Cabin Restrictions such as Ryanair thanks to a unique design
- Dimensions: 54x30x20cm - 32L Capacity - Only 0.65Kg
- Additional Shoulder Strap - Makes those Weekends away or overnight Stay that much easier!
- Strong Tough and easy open design Makes this Bag Great for the Gym, as a Sports Bag, or Hand Luggage for flying.
- 2 convenient large side pockets for easy access to Passport, refreshments and Clothes.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This fantastic-value Holdall offers incredible versatility as a carry-on cabin bag, a sports gym bag or a weekend bag thanks to its special design that makes it suitable for 98% of international airline restrictions (Under 50x40x20cm) as well as being one of the world's lightest carry-on holdalls - weighing only 0.5kg! The bag measures just 54cm x 30xcm x 20cm, so you'll be able to stroll up to check-in with peace of mind. With a capacity of 32L, this bag is large enough for Long weekends, overnight stays (perfect size for a car boot), and strong enough to endure constant transportation. 32L will allow for roughly 8 shirts, 4 skirts, 1 large towel, toiletries and 2 pairs of shoes. To help you carry the bag around you'll find a well-stitched carry-handle and an adjustable shoulder strap for your convenience. With two side pockets, you'll be able to keep valuables such as your passport, MP3 player or an extra layer of clothes ready to hand during your trip. About Luggage Travel Bags Luggage Travel Bags are one of the world's leading supplier of luggage products, specialising in stylish, yet durable lightweight pieces of luggage, cabin bags and wheeled suitcases for even the most adventurous of travellers. With a wide range of travel solutions we're sure you'll be able to find the perfect travel partner to suit your destination, as well as your budget.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Check cabin sizing of your Airline before choosing as some Airlines change their sizing.
Update - please check your Airline company for cabin sizing as they change regularly, EasyJet have changed their sizing.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've use one of the two currently, regularly as a bag to take to the leisure centre. It's rather large for that, but I needed a new gym bag & we're going on hols in future months,... Read morePublished 4 hours ago by C
I was travelling to Germany for a month on a Ryan air flight and mananged to squeeze in a whole summer wardrobe. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Przemyslaw Lukasz Gwadera
Rubbish lasted 4 months now the handle has fallen off and the seams have come apart in the side pockets. Wouldnt bother again.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Material ripped away from the zip one week after having the item!! Poor itemPublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
This product was supposed to be delivered on the 18th July. I paid extra for a quick delivery. It's now the 21st and it's still not been delivered with no more information other... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Barry McHoull
Took it on a 7 day holiday, literally as I walked to the taxi from landing back home afterwards the shoulder strap ripped and I've had to throw it out. Read morePublished 8 days ago by David Price