- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £5.00 UK delivery
Set of 2 Super Lightweight Cabin Approved Luggage Travel Wheely Suitcase Wheeled Bags Bag (2 x Black /Blue)
|Sale:||£23.99 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£30.00 (56%)|
- 2 PACK - Size: 55x35x20cm /21" (All Parts) 54x35x19cm (Body) - Fits within 55x40x20 & 56x45x25cm Cabin Approved Hand Luggage for Easyjet, Ryanair, BA, Virgin, Flybe & All others!
- Capacity: 42L, Weight: 1.45KG Lightweight & Suitcase-like Storage
- Sturdy two-wheeled design with rigid back frame, protective rubber balls with improved PVC bar to prevent bottom wearing.
- Lightweight but tough material with EVA panels & top and side handle for easy carrying
- Retractable black handle for pulling bag along with ease & front pocket for easy access to passport, refreshments and clothes
|Number of Wheels||2|
|Lock Type||Key Lock|
|Special Features||Zip Closure, Telescopic Handle|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
5 Cities Set of 2 Hand Luggage Cases
These cabin approved trolley bags are the perfect piece of luggage to take anywhere with you on your travels, with a lightweight and convenient 2 wheels design, you can move about the airport and the hotel with ease.
It features a retractable black handle for pulling bag along with ease & front pocket for easy access to passport, refreshments and clothes. These 55cm/21 inch bags will fit the 55x40x20cm and 56x45x25cm cabin restrictions given by airline companys. Which means you'll be able to take your luggage on board with you on all major airlines such as Easyjet, KLM, British Airways,, Air France & Ryanair. It features 42L packing capacity and weighs just 1.45kg, meaning you'll be able to pack more of your items within your baggage limit.
The bag features a front facing pocket for easy access, and has two zips and a padlock for added security. The telescopic easy grab handle can be retracted fully and hidden within a zipped compartment. The bags also features a new improved & bottom, where we have added larger rubber balls on the bottom of the bag to stop dragging. We've also Added a PVC rubber strip and also a rubber trim to the outside edges of the bag to prevent further wearing.
Colour Name: 2 x Black /Blue
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Got these for our summer holiday as we suddenly found ourselves short of suitcases and were tight on budget.
They worked for that, they survived going in the hold of the aircraft (we cable tied them shut so the zip had no chance of opening).
Only slight niggle is as other people say they simply do not stand up at all. There is no solid bottom and they just fall over which can be irritating.
Since used one of them for two separate outings to London via train. Not rough terrain but pulled along more than before. The fabric has split round the base and I am concerned further use will result in my clothes being all over the station platform.