Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £5.00 delivery
Set of 2 Super Lightweight Cabin Approved Luggage Travel Wheely Suitcase Wheeled Bags Bag (Black + Rose Gold)
|Price:||£32.99 FREE delivery.|
- 2 PACK - Size: 55x35x20cm /21" (All Parts) 54x35x19cm (Body) - Fits within 55x40x20 & 56x45x25cm Cabin Approved Hand Luggage for Easyjet, Ryanair, BA, Virgin, Flybe & All others!
- Capacity: 42L, Weight: 1.45KG Lightweight & Suitcase-like Storage
- Sturdy two-wheeled design with rigid back frame, protective rubber balls with improved PVC bar to prevent bottom wearing.
- Lightweight but tough material with EVA panels & top and side handle for easy carrying
- Retractable black handle for pulling bag along with ease & front pocket for easy access to passport, refreshments and clothes
|Number of Wheels||2|
|Lock Type||Key Lock|
|Special Features||Zip Closure, Telescopic Handle|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
- 55x35x20cm (All Parts) 54x35x19cm (Body); 42L Capacity; Weight: 1.45kg
- Cabin approved for easyJet, British Airways, Lufthansa, KLM and all other major airlines. Also approved for Ryanair's free hold allowance, or cabin allowance if you have purchased Priority Booking or a Plus/Flexi Plus ticket.
- 2 wheeled design with protective ball skids to base, with improved PVC bar to prevent bottom wearing
- Telescopic trolley handle, 2 wheels on base, 1 carry handle on side, 1 Tug handle on Top
Our bags feature a 42L packing capacity and weigh just 1.45kg, meaning you'll be able to pack more of your items within your baggage weight limit.
This bag is designed to be pulled along and supported by you. With two wheels and telescopic handle this trolley bag is ideal for transporting your items around the airport or hotel.
This case is great for short breaks and weekends away; the included padlock allows for added security as the main compartment can be locked.
This lightweight luggage comes in a variety of colours and designs.
These trolley bag measures 55x35x20cm (the IATA endorsed size), and is approved for the vast majority of major airlines around the world, including:
- British Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
Also approved for the following:
Aegean, Aer Lingus, Aeroflot, Air Berlin, Air Europa, Air France, Alitalia, American Airlines, Austrian, Delta, Emirates, Eurowings, Finnair, Iberia, Jet2, KLM, Lufthansa, Pegasus, S7, Scandinavian, Swiss, TAP Portugal, Thomas Cook, TUI, Vueling & Wizz Air
Don't worry if your airline isn't listed - it may still be compatible - please check online for others!
LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN - PERFECT FOR AIRLINES WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS
- Retractable telescopic handle to pull your luggage along with ease.
- Zip the handle away when not in use
When not in use, these trolley bags are fantastic for storage, as they take up little space when not packed. They'll slide nicely under your bed, or sit patiently on top of your wardrobe for your next adventure
- Front pocket to store important documents
- Padlock included - locks larger pocket
We addressed valuable feedback we had on earlier editions of our bag, and have manufactured larger rubber balls on the bottom of the bag, and added a PVC bar, to prevent scuffing of the material on the bottom. We also added PVC lining to the outside of the bag.
- Two-wheeled trolley bag
- Protective rubber balls with improved PVC bar to prevent bottom wearing.
Colour Name: Black + Rose Gold
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The last time we flew to Hungary with my husband it turned out that Flybe have gauged their hand luggage size for a width of exactly 3 centimetres smaller than the average small suitcase and having read in passenger reviews online that it actually does matter with them and they will penalise you if they find out that your luggage is not the right width, we needed to get a couple of new cases.
When the suitcases arrived, the package was so slim and light I thought only one was in it but as I found out they are collapsible (perfect for storage) and seriously lightweight. They are the perfect small luggage.
They are lightweight, spacious and have a hand front pocket - I find this useful for the 'plastic' liquids bag so it is handy at security. It has a collapsable handle and zip closure, it comes with a little lock - quite flimsy and in my opinion not the best or most secure especially if your suitcase is going in the hold.
As per previous reviews it does not stand up well and likes to lean on something! Also if you are in a rush and the case gets a wobble on I find you have to stop.
Overall I would recommend these cases. They are good value and ideal for flying on budget airlines(I have never had any problems so far!). Would be 5 stars but for stand alone and wobble niggles.
Well, we are pleased to report they survived not only the two long haul and all 6 internal flights, but also trains, numerous coaches and a cruise. We were so impressed with them, were using them again for our next 3 week adventure to Greece in few weeks time.
It is all about how you look after them. They may be light, but they took all the abuse we gave them over 30 days of constant travelling. Glad we bought them.