on 7 May 2016
I Purchased this set just under a year ago, however after my second time using it, the wheel just snapped off. I was extremely angry for it to happen so soon, as up till then I was very pleased with them, ESP with all the positive comments I received at the airport and the fact I could easily recognise them on the carasol too!
However, I just had to write a review on the fantastic customer service I received.
After sending pictures to prove my wheel had broken off, I was promptly sent a replacement within a couple of days! Absolutely brilliant service!
Therefore, I highly recommend this luggage set for the many reasons mentioned!
on 5 June 2014
Can't believe how much you can fit it this case and even when full it's really easy to manoeuvre. Woudl highly recommend for either short trips or for longer stays.
on 20 June 2014
The case was delivered on time, easy to manover with 4 wheels, I recently went to Cyprus and the case handled the baggage control very well no marks, I couldn't get the lock to work this was the only down fall overall a very good case for a very good price.
on 16 March 2017
Looks nice and shiny although does not look like it will survive the Airport baggage handling as it feels like the bag may split. Not happy with this item. The outer layer was scratched and no more shiny when we got back. We had to use a strap just to make sure the bag won't split as it doesn't look robust enough for travelling by plane.
on 10 July 2016
I bought this as a gift for my wife as she liked the printed design. The case is good enough quality but the downside is that glossy finish and printing quickly gets damaged when going through baggage handling.
on 10 August 2015
This is an attractive, sturdy case. The 360* rotating wheels make it easy to move around. The integrated lock is good. Very pleased with the purchase and easy to spot your luggage in the baggage claim.
on 15 May 2017
Very good product and eye catching too.

No problems so far.
on 11 January 2017
Bought this for my mum - perfect size (normal suitcase) casing isn't as hard and some others but still good quality - arrived early too.
We are missing the lock instructions though but didn't contact seller as had a padlock any way.
on 14 June 2017
real light weight, easy to handle, with a good hard shell exterior, haven't been away with them yet but looking forward to using them soon.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 May 2015
Excellent suitcase. Lightweight and easy to see on the airport carousel. Like the fully zipped separation of one half inside. Now I have the full set - large, medium and small. Easy to manoeuvre with the four wheels