|Price:||£300.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£570.00 (66%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Elegantly crafted in 9 ct yellow gold for a warm and classic tone
- Curb chain length 18 inches, fastened with a lobster clasp
- Citerna boasts classic gold and silver jewellery that is both versatile and timeless
- This chain is presented in a Citerna branded gift box
- All Citerna products include a certificate of authenticity and are hallmarked according to UK law
Interest-free monthly payments and other finance options may be available on eligible orders of items sold by Amazon totalling £400 or more. Finance provided by Hitachi Personal Finance. Interest may be payable. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Item Display Length: 46
From the Manufacturer
From their fully integrated state-of-the-art facility, Citerna creates jewellery from start to finish in a variety of colours and carats. In addition to their gold jewellery collections, they also pride themselves in their vast selection of top silver jewellery pieces. It is the skill and craftsmanship of their production team which transforms their products into objects of desire.
The hallmarked stamps only indicate the carat of metal and do not indicate the colour of the metal. Therefore 9 ct gold will always be hallmark stamped as 375 and 18 ct gold will be stamped at 750 regardless if it is yellow, rose or white gold. Platinum is hallmarked 950 and Sterling Silver is hallmarked as 925.
Each of their jewellery creations at Citerna are sent in a gift box ready for the customer to be enjoyed and passed on to their loved ones on that special occasion.
Metals: 925 Sterling Silver
Sterling silver is a white-grey coloured metal which is a softer metal than gold, titanium and platinum and does not have hardness that the other metals do. This is a popular metal for use in jewellery such as earrings, pendants, bracelets, necklaces and dress rings.