Citerna 9ct Yellow Gold Curb Chain Necklace - 4.7mm width
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Elegantly crafted in Italy from 9 ct yellow gold for a warm and classic tone
- Curb chain weight 10.4 g, length 24 inch fastened with a lobster clasp
- Citerna boasts classic gold and silver jewellery that is both adaptable and timeless
- Presented in a Citerna branded gift box
- All Citerna products include a certificate of authenticity and are hallmarked according to UK law
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Item Display Length: 46 centimeters
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
From the manufacturer
From their fully integrated state-of-the-art facility, Citerna creates jewellery from start to finish in a variety of colours and carats. In addition to their gold jewellery collections, they also pride themselves in their vast selection of top silver jewellery pieces. It is the skill and craftsmanship of their production team which transforms their products into objects of desire.
The hallmarked stamps only indicate the carat of metal and do not indicate the colour of the metal. Therefore 9 ct gold will always be hallmark stamped as 375 and 18 ct gold will be stamped at 750 regardless if it is yellow, rose or white gold. Platinum is hallmarked 950 and Sterling Silver is hallmarked as 925.
Each of their jewellery creations at Citerna are sent in a gift box ready for the customer to be enjoyed and passed on to their loved ones on that special occasion.
Metals: 925 Sterling Silver
Sterling silver is a white-grey coloured metal which is a softer metal than gold, titanium and platinum and does not have hardness that the other metals do. This is a popular metal for use in jewellery such as earrings, pendants, bracelets, necklaces and dress rings.