Cisco Wireless-N Access Point with Power Over Ethernet
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Complies with IEEE draft 802.11n standards while at the same time being backwards compatible with 802.11b and g devices
- Standards-based POE (IEEE 802.3af) and External DC power
- Reliably support real-time applications like voice and video with wireless and wireless QoS capabilities like WMM and 802.1p
- Securely deploy a wireless network with advanced security capabilities like WPA2 Enterprise, Rogue AP detection, 802.1x supplicant, VLANs, multiple BSSIDs, and WPS
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Linksys by Cisco WAP4410N is an 802.11n access point that provides secure, high performance network access, with expanded coverage, to extend your wired network to mobile employees within the workplace. The Linksys by Cisco Wireless-N Access Point with enhanced security is the best way to add wireless access to your existing business network to keep your employees productive and connected.
Top customer reviews
It doesn't work very often. I've had to reset it more times than I care to count, and living in a concrete and steel house, when it goes down, I lose all usable wifi upstairs until I reset it.
Extremely annoying piece of kit, and the reason I paid so much was because I thought a Cisco box would not be susceptible to such problems. Little did I know, it seems it's a rebranded Linksys unit, with all its flaws.
Massively disappointed in Cisco, and I've never owned a networking box of any kind that I've hated as much as this one.
I have returned the unit and paid Amazon an addition £50 and purchased a Netgear pro access point which was easy to install and customise, appears to have a much better range and seems to be in different class altogether.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category