- Paperback: 656 pages
- Publisher: Syngress (10 Jan. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1931836639
- ISBN-13: 978-1931836630
- Product Dimensions: 18.3 x 4.6 x 22.5 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,367,733 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Cisco Security Specialists Guide to PIX Firewall Paperback – 10 Jan 2003
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices throughout the U.S., Callisma is a world-class network services company focusing on all key aspects of complex network planning, design and implementation. Callisma is a member of the Cisco Professional Services Partner (PSP) program. Through the Cisco PSP program, Cisco and Callisma partner together to provide market-leading professional services to the Service Provider, Enterprise and small to medium business markets.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
There is only one thing I would have liked to see included in this book: A basic configuration example for those who want to use the Cisco Pix as a termination point for Cisco VPN Client connections. For THAT, I had to go hunting for information on Cisco's website. Thus far, this is my only complaint about the book.
I can whole-heartedly recommend this book for anybody who needs a good reference on setting up, configuring, and managing Pix firewalls.