- Also check our best rated Wifi Router reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.50 UK delivery
Cisco RV110W-E-G5-K9 Small Business Wireless-N VPN Firewall
|Price:||£51.86 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£3.07 (6%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-speed, standards-based 802.11n wireless connectivity improves throughput and coverage, allowing employees to stay productive while away from their desks
- Integrated 4-port 10/100 switch, enabling you to connect to computers, printers, IP phones, cameras, and other devices
- Proven firewall with access rules support and advanced wireless security helps keep business assets safe
- Quality of service (QoS) support for enhanced voice, video, and data traffic
- Support for separate "virtual" networks, enabling you to control access to sensitive information and to set up highly secure wireless guest access
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Cisco® RV110W Wireless-N VPN Firewall provides simple, affordable, highly secure, business-class connectivity to the Internet for small offices/home offices and remote workers. The Cisco RV110W combines wired and wireless connectivity for small offices and remote workers with a high-speed, 802.11n wireless access point; a 4-port 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet switch; an intuitive, browser-based device manager; and support for the Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility, all at a very affordable price. Its combination of business-class features, support for virtual networks to enable highly secure guest access, simple installation, and top-quality user experience takes basic connectivity for small businesses with five or fewer employees to a new level. See Figure 1.
1x Cisco Small Business RV110W Wireless-N VPN Firewall
Top customer reviews
Strictly speaking on a PC based network you will be just fine.
But be warned if you intend to use for a OSX / Apple based network the VPN functionality of the RV110W only supports PPTP a its VPN server option.
As PPTP is a known poor VPN standard, Apple removed support for it as of the latest OSX Sierra 10.12.
You can still use 3rd party applications to dial PPTP VPN's but this is not exactly ideal.
That said - it is a damn sight better than the VPN router of the same price range from NetGear, the FVS318G which is an absolute nightmare to configure.
It offers a vast array of access and security options which should suit nearly everyone. The signal strength seems no better or worse than other units but the availability of range extenders should mitigate any issues there.
There was one problem, which is fundamental but simple to overcome - the instructions quote an incorrect IP address for setup. This wasted 3 hrs but tech support soon spotted it. For my network the IP began with 10.
Overall an excellent unit and worth the extra money.
Ordered one day and got it the next day!!! Service with a smile wow!
On the whole good features for the money and so far still working well.
Most recent customer reviews