Cisco 10/100 8-Port VPN Router: RV082-UK (RV082-UK)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Full duplex: Y
- Wireless LAN (WLAN) connection: N
- ADSL connection: N
- Maximum data transfer rate: 0.1 Gbit/s
- Supported data transfer rates: 10/100Mbps
Customers Also Shopped For
Cisco 10/100 8-Port VPN Router: RV082-UK
- A high-reliability Internet connection-sharing router and 8-port switch for small business
- Features dual Internet ports for load balancing and connection redundancy
- Securely connects up to 50 remote office or traveling users to your office network via VPN
- Advanced SPI firewall protects your PCs from most known Internet attacks
The Linksys 10/100 8-Port VPN Router is an advanced Internet-sharing network solution for your small business needs. Like any router; it lets multiple computers in your office share an Internet connection. But the unique dual Internet ports on the 10/100 8-Port VPN Router let you connect a second Internet line as a backup to insure that youre never disconnected. Or; use both Internet ports at the same time; and let the router balance your offices requirements between them for maximum bandwidth efficiency.
The 10/100 8-Port VPN Router also features a built-in 8-port full-duplex 10/100 Ethernet switch to connect eight PCs directly; or you can connect more hubs and switches to create as big a network as you need.
The Virtual Private Network (VPN) capability creates encrypted "tunnels" through the Internet; allowing up to 50 remote office or traveling users to securely connect into your office network from off-site. Users connecting through a VPN tunnel are attached to your companys network -- with secure access to files; e-mail; and your intranet -- just as if they were in the building. You can also use the VPN capability to allow users on your small office network to securely connect out to a corporate network.
The 10/100 8-Port VPN Router can serve as a DHCP Server; and has a powerful SPI firewall to protect your PCs against intruders and most known Internet attacks. It can be configured to filter internal users access to the Inter