- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
Circus of Words: Acrobatic Anagrams, Parading Palindromes, Wonderful Words on a Wire, and More Lively Letter Play Paperback – 1 May 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Richard Lederer is one of the most distinguished letterers in the country. The author of many books on wordplay, including "Anguished English, Get Thee to a Punnery," and "Pun and Games." Dave Morice is a writer and illustrator whose books include "Poetry Comics" and "Alphabet Avenue." He is a longtime columnist for "Word Ways" magazine.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|