Circulon Infinite Hard Anodised Cookware Set - 5 Piece
|Price:||£137.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£169.01 (55%)|
- Comprised of 20 cm/3.8 litre saucepan, 18 cm/2.8 litre saucepan, 16 cm/1.9 litre saucepan, 24 cm frypan and 20 cm frypan
- Patented Total Hi-Low food release system, outlasts all other non-stick cookware – Guaranteed!
- Dishwasher safe
- Heavy gauge hard anodised body
- Suitable for all cooker types including induction
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
1 × 20 cm Saucepan
1 × 18 cm Saucepan
1 × 16 cm Saucepan
1 × 24 cm Frypan
1 × 20 cm Frypan
3 × Lids
From the Manufacturer
TOTAL Nonstick System
Circulon features the technologically advanced TOTAL Nonstick System which combines a relaxed Hi-Low wave technology with one of the most nonstick coatings available.
Food cooks and releases on the entire surface of the pan. But raised circles on the “Hi” area allow a fraction of the cooking surface to take all of the abuse of utensils, protecting the majority of the cooking surface on the “Low” area from abrasion. The result of this has been enhanced cooking performance and nonstick durability.
Circulon is dedicated to helping consumers lead a healthier lifestyle through fat-free healthy cooking. Our TOTAL Non-Stick System allows for cooking with little to no oil.
Unlike ordinary hard-anodized pans, Circulon features a nonstick exterior. Not only does this make cleanup a snap, but it also means that the pan also won’t stain, scratch or chip so your Circulon cookware will look beautiful for years to come.
The Circulon total non-stick system is completely safe and non- toxic. We only use non-stick technologies to make PTFE non-stick without PFOA.
Circulon Infinate Cookware
- The Infinite Circulon cookware set features the TOTAL hard anodized food release system, which combines the hi-low relaxed wave technology with a non-stick formula.
- The hi-low interior groove system gives a high resistance to abrasion and requires little or no oil when cooking, making for healthier cooking.
- The exterior coated hard anodized body is dishwasher safe and is complemented by fitting contemporary stainless steel lids providing a controlled cooking environment, preserving nutrients and textures.
- The stylish cast stainless steel riveted handles, added for maximum durability, are oven safe up to 240°C/475°F/Gas Mark 9.
- The fully-encapsulated base makes it suitable for all cooker types including induction and ensures even heat distribution with no 'hot spots', to provide a great cooking performance every time.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The set contains:
1 x 20cm saucepan with lid
1 x 18cm saucepan with lid
1 x 16cm saucepan with lid
1 x 24cm frying pan
1 x 20cm frying pan
Things I like about these pans:
- They work on induction which was our main reason for buying them (they also work on every other hob type)
- Their heat transference is very even, they rival our Le Creuset pans that we have but these aren’t as heavy, although they do still have a good weight to them (just not as unwieldy as a Le Creuset cast iron pan)
- Their non-stick properties are excellent, we’ve not had anything stick yet to either the interior or exterior of these pans (all pans are coated both inside and out with a non-stick coating), I’ve burnt plenty of the sugar in these and it’s always washed off with minimal effort.
- You can put them in the oven thanks to their handles being oven proof entirely as made from stainless steel – oven safe up to 240 degrees Celsius.
- They hand wash very well and moreover are very easy to clean: ours honestly look as good as the day we bought them but we have never put them through the dishwasher, though they are dishwasher safe it is recommended to hand wash (as it is with any high quality cookware).Read more ›
These pans are the first I have had in over 40 years of marriage that allowed me to leave something to simmer without worrying about it burning and sticking to the bottom of the pan and congratulations Amazon for a really good deal in the five pan set
All in all I am very satsified with them and would recommend them to anyone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The saute pots where very small and very much the same size ,one with a lid and another with no lid the one with the lid could have been the next size up .Published 2 days ago by hamid sahebi
I bought this set 7 years ago and and they've been fantastic. The small frying pan and saucepan started to lose their non-stickyness so I emailed Circulon a couple of weeks ago and... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Daniel Smith
Have been using for a while now very happy with this make. You do have to look after them though. I store them in the cupboard with kitchen roll between pans to stop any scratches. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Jay
The best pans I've ever had the pleasure to cook with. Heavy duty, great quality. After using my Mum's when visiting I immediately bought my own set!Published 29 days ago by Amazon Customer
Purchased my first set 15 years ago, just received these, WOW, the difference. Firstly they conduct the heat quicker, cook quicker, completely non-stick, I can not impress enough... Read morePublished 1 month ago by mum
I purchased this set to go with my newly installed induction hob. Although the set is not cheap I feel that I got value for money. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Nick J