Circulon Infinite Hard Anodised Cookware Set, 5-Piece - Black
|Price:||£169.94 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£200.06 (54%)|
- Comprised of 20 cm/3.8 litre saucepan, 18 cm/2.8 litre saucepan, 16 cm/1.9 litre saucepan, 24 cm frypan and 20 cm frypan
- Patented Total Hi-Low food release system, outlasts all other non-stick cookware – Guaranteed!
- Dishwasher safe
- Heavy gauge hard anodised body
- Suitable for all cooker types including induction
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
For over 25 years we have developed an outstanding range of cookware, all of which has been designed to make your life easier with their ingenious cookware solutions
1 × 20 cm Saucepan
1 × 18 cm Saucepan
1 × 16 cm Saucepan
1 × 24 cm Frypan
1 × 20 cm Frypan
3 × Lids
From the manufacturer
TOTAL Nonstick System
Circulon features the technologically advanced TOTAL Nonstick System which combines a relaxed Hi-Low wave technology with one of the most nonstick coatings available.
Food cooks and releases on the entire surface of the pan. But raised circles on the “Hi” area allow a fraction of the cooking surface to take all of the abuse of utensils, protecting the majority of the cooking surface on the “Low” area from abrasion. The result of this has been enhanced cooking performance and nonstick durability.
Circulon is dedicated to helping consumers lead a healthier lifestyle through fat-free healthy cooking. Our TOTAL Non-Stick System allows for cooking with little to no oil.
Unlike ordinary hard-anodized pans, Circulon features a nonstick exterior. Not only does this make cleanup a snap, but it also means that the pan also won’t stain, scratch or chip so your Circulon cookware will look beautiful for years to come.
The Circulon total non-stick system is completely safe and non- toxic. We only use non-stick technologies to make PTFE non-stick without PFOA.
Circulon Infinate Cookware
- The Infinite Circulon cookware set features the TOTAL hard anodized food release system, which combines the hi-low relaxed wave technology with a non-stick formula.
- The hi-low interior groove system gives a high resistance to abrasion and requires little or no oil when cooking, making for healthier cooking.
- The exterior coated hard anodized body is dishwasher safe and is complemented by fitting contemporary stainless steel lids providing a controlled cooking environment, preserving nutrients and textures.
- The stylish cast stainless steel riveted handles, added for maximum durability, are oven safe up to 240°C/475°F/Gas Mark 9.
- The fully-encapsulated base makes it suitable for all cooker types including induction and ensures even heat distribution with no 'hot spots', to provide a great cooking performance every time.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews