- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
58 58mm Circular POLARISING CPL Filter for Nikon Canon Fuji Sony Olympus DSLR Camera
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Double threaded ( hoods could be fitted on), fit all 58mm lens or adapter.
- The Light rays which are reflected by any surface become polarised and polarising filters
- are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens.
- They allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc.
- They also enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer, with better contrast.
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Many of today's cameras use semi-silvered mirrors or prisms to split the light entering the viewfinder in order to calculate exposure and focusing distance. PL (Linear Polarising) filters can sometimes interact with these items to give unpredictable exposure or focusing. So we recommend that you choose a PL-CIR filter unless you have a manual focus camera which has no beam splitter. Package Includes: One CPL fitler
Top customer reviews
The optics of these filters is good and the build quite robust and the circular action is smooth, it darkens blue skies and saturates colours and diminishes reflections ..... what more does one want a polarising filter to do?
Great little find on Amazon. Thank you
It does what it have to do and the mekanical stabillity is fine.
I have not tryed one of the more expencive products to 4-8 times the price for this one, but I can't believe that will be 4-8 times better :-)
I can recommend this pol filter to every one trying pol filters for the first time, because it just works and does the job :-)
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category