The Circuit Designer's Companion Paperback – 1 Sep 1993
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
For someone who ever took more than 2 related courses in college but hardly remember them, or ever had several monthes of hand on hardware experience. This book is written for him. BUY IT! EVERY PENNY IS WORTHY.
For a very experienced hardware engineer, 80% of this book is useless for him, the rest 20% and some tables/charts could be a good reference.
The author must be a good teacher as well as a cool hardware engineer base the following facts I observed in this book:
1. A lots of comprehensive drawing, most of them are dummy-proof.
2. Very good content structure, one can start from any chapter without difficulty. It is easy to finds what he want.
3. Easy English (OK, okay, I am from Taiwan). No riddle-like description. Always has some explaination when refer to an unpopular theory. You don't need an encycopedia when you read this book.
4. Good coverage: Components, Power and grounding, EMI, PCB problem, general problems of product design, transmission lines.
Clearly, this book is written for a digital hardware designer. Some analog issues are covered, yet they are degital design-related. For RF and pure analog design, this book is not enough.
For digital designer, I recommend this book without reservation.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Circuits
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering