- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
Cinnabar and the Island of Shadows (Fairy Chronicles (Paperback)) Paperback – 1 Jan 2008
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
What a treat ...
Writing 'bout fairies,
she can't be beat.
Book one was pure delight;
Book two is "out of sight."
Book three is a kid's dream,
Book four will make them beam.
But wait till you see what's in store;
of fairy books, she has plenty more.
Each of this author's books stands alone as far as story-line, and I discovered something new about fairies and fairy lore in each one. She's a fine writer, so good at her craft that the fairies came alive for me. Interesting story-lines, colorful characters in an exciting, entertaining format.
I have all of this series, including the few that were published by another publisher ... which are collector's items now. I could hardly wait until December 15th for this one and another one (the latest two) to be released. Then the 15th caught me unawares, so I'm a few days late posting this review.
Review by: Betty Dravis, 2007
We own every one in print, and have pre-ordered the titles yet to be released.
J.H. Sweet, Thank You for the magic.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction > Family, Friends & Social Issues
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Books > Children's Books > Growing up & Facts of Life
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Books > Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > General