on 17 March 2018
when i ordered cinderella i received beauty and the beast by mistake . however im not going to leave a negative review because i was going to order beauty and the beast anyway. ive reordered cinderella though but given the fact i like all disney movies anyway i still cant complain would definitely recommend though
on 28 December 2012
The quality of this is utterly brilliant. They have done a fantastic job of re-mastering the image of Cinderella. It surprised me that they did an even better job on this than they did on Lady and the Tramp. I do have one gripe about this, and that is that they weren't able to take it from 4:3 to 16:9 resolution which means it does not fill the screen nor does it put it into letterbox view, it sort of leaves 6 inches spare either side of the image (on a 50" TV)

Please don;t let this take away from what a fantastic film this is and I would recommend this to any Disney fan who wants to re-watch an old classic in new and improved quality!
3 people found this helpful
on 31 March 2017
bought to show my kids but I ended up watching it I think kids don't appreciate these older ones now too musical like but I always liked it as lot's happens
on 24 September 2013
I bought this for my daughter primarily for her birthday however my 3 1/2 year old, who is an expert in finding things, walked into the living-room with a big cheesy grin on her face having found the DVD where I thought I had been so clever in hiding it! It is a classic Disney film and my daughter was enthralled by the colours, the dresses and the magic that was brought to life by the wonderful animation. The colours are vividly bright and stand out more than I remember them being when I was a child. The fact that one of the extra's on the DVD was Tangled Ever After (a short sequel to the original Tangled movie) produced a little squeal of excitement from my daughter (huge Tangled Fan) was one of the greatest things you'll ever see as a parent! I enjoyed watching the short Tangled sequel. I have found that Disney films nowadays are also marketed for adults too with innocent adult humor being used throughout. After-all its us mummies and daddies who get to watch the films with our little darlings so we need a bit of entertainment ourselves!
One person found this helpful
on 21 September 2013
I bought the Cinderelle Diamond Edition Blu-ray for our 2 year old Grand Daughter - and it entranced the whole family across three generations ! The production is exquisite - it is Disney at it's finest and brought back memories my own delight as a small child on seeing it for the first time. Age has not dimmed the appeal of the story and the characters - they are as fresh and delightful today as they ever were - and the fabulous work that has been done to restore this enchanting film to the current dazzling condition can only be marvelled at. We practically had it on 'loop play' she loved it so much and we gave her the copy to take home with her to the US (so I promptly bought myself another!). Buy it ! you will not be disappointed.
One person found this helpful
HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 April 2014
A really old Disney Classic. My little girl loves this film. The picture throughout is clear. Most of us know the story of Cinderella, but Disney have done this beautifully. All the sounds, visual effects and different voices add to the fun and excitement of the story.

It can keep a three year old quiet for an hour or two - it has to be good!

Recommended.
on 5 April 2018
Love the movie.. I am just very unhappy that this is not able to be downloaded! Especially as a Prime member.. If I had purchased this else where i would have received an electronic and a hard copy. A big let down that it doesn't tell you first that you won't be able to download it. It feels like I just wasted £6.99.. What if I cancel my Prime subscription??
on 1 March 2017
One of the best animation films of all time - it is very hard to choose the choosen one. Fresh as new, never tired of it. Sit back and enjoy it in superb hd picture quality. Do not miss it!!!
on 16 June 2017
Cindrella DVD came yesterday i love all the disney DVD's and i feel like a kid again when i watch them and i am 35 years old
on 19 March 2018
classic disney film - both kids love this, and so do i