- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
Cinderella [Blu-ray]  [Region Free]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
When Cinderella's cruel stepmother prevents her from attending the Royal Ball, she gets some unexpected help from the lovable mice Gus and Jaq, and from her Fairy Godmother.
- Tangled Ever After (Short)
- Disc Introduction By Diane Disney Miller (NEW)
- The Real Fairy Godmother
- Personalized Digital Storybook: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-You
- Behind the Magic: A New Disney princess
- The Glass Slipper & The Magic Of Make Believe: A Cinderella Story (NEW)
- Alternate Opening Sequence (NEW)
From the manufacturer
In a far away, long ago kingdom, Cinderella is living happily with her mother and father until her mother dies. Cinderella's father remarries a cold, cruel woman who has two daughters, Drizella and Anastasia. When the father dies, Cinderella's wicked stepmother turns her into a virtual servant in her own house. Meanwhile, across town in the castle, the King determines that his son the Prince should find a suitable bride and provide him with a required number of grandchildren. So the King invites every eligible maiden in the kingdom to a fancy dress ball, where his son will be able to choose his bride. Cinderella has no suitable party dress for a ball, but her friends the mice, led by Jaques and Gus, and the birds lend a hand in making her one, a dress the evil stepsisters immediately tear apart on the evening of the ball. At this point, enter the Fairy Godmother, the pumpkin carriage, the royal ball, the stroke of midnight, the glass slipper, and the rest, as they say, is fairy tale history.
A beautiful young woman with gentle spirit and pure heart. Despite the cruelty she is subjected to Ella remains positive and steadfast.
Dashing, intelligent and thoughtful, a kindred spirit to Ella. He loves his father and hopes to one day rule as effectively.
A delightfully-eccentric old woman who cares for Ella and longs to see her happy. But she is forgetful and is easily frazzled.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please don;t let this take away from what a fantastic film this is and I would recommend this to any Disney fan who wants to re-watch an old classic in new and improved quality!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews