Cichlid Atlas: v. 2 Hardcover – 1 Jan 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Would recommend the first book over this one though as most commonly found D Cichlids are found in this.
4 stars only as the translation from German to English is a little dubious at points although this does not spoil the book.
Unfortunatly a complete waste of money really.
I have since owned this book for 5 years now and still return to it on a regular basis to understand these fish further
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I like to see some new and interesting species pictures, but only few and not qualified.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions
- Books > Home & Garden > Animal Care & Pets
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Marine Life
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Vertebrates > Fish
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Wild Animals > Aquatic Creatures
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Animal Sciences