Polymer Clay CiaraQ 24 Colors Oven Bake DIY Colorful Clay Safe and Nontoxic Soft Moulding Craft Set, Best Gift for Children (12.35 ounce)
|Sale:||£7.69 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£12.30 (62%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- ◆ Non-toxic, Eco-friendly Brightly-colored, Durable Plastic Tools, Very Soft, Smooth, Non-sticky. Does Not Stick to Your Hands, Super Stretchy, It will not Dry Out when Exposed to Air. Easy & Fun to Use
- ◆ The Polymer Clay is Easy to Shape, Bend and Stretch. The Kit Comes with 24 Colors that are Easily Blendable to Give You Lots of Color Possibilities
- ◆ Unleash Your Little Ones Creativity, 24colors of Clay Set Includes Accessory Kit, Create All Kinds of Mini Clay Pieces. Ideal for Beginners to Make Small Ornaments, Model Animals, Characters etc
- ◆ Shape and Once Cool can be Sanded, Drilled, Magic Clay takes 24 hours to fully Harden. Perfect for Jewelry, Home Décor, Mixed Media, Seasonal Items and more
- ◆ Good in Boiled ( Cold Water is Heated to Boil and Keep for 10-20 minutes) or Bared Method ( Oven Set Temperature of 135℃（275℉）and Bake 10-15 minutes)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
☞ 1. Feel delicate moderate, environmentally friendly, Non-toxic, Bright colors, Texture
☞ 2. Made of Natural Materials, is not easy to be caused by oxidation cracking fade.
☞ 3. Ideal DIY materials, is conducive to the development of children's comprehensive perception.
☞ Material: Soft Polymer Clay
☞ Weight: 0.77 lb
☞ Product Size: 7.08* 5.51 * 0.51inch
☞ Colors: 24 colors
❦ How To Use:
☞ 1. Just a few basic tools to get started: a smooth work surface, an oven, some shaping tools.
☞ 2. Make the polymer clay shaped what you want,it is time to use an oven to fix it.
☞ 3. It's best to reserve a "dedicated oven" for baking polymer clay.
☞ 4. Using your home oven is an option for very infrequent baking sessions, but you must thoroughly wash out the inside afterward with baking soda.
☞ 5. Water to remove any baked on residue from the fumes, which will re-release when you use the oven later to bake food.
☞ 6. Temperature regulation is critically important when baking polymer clay, generally speaking, most polymer clay projects are baked at 135℃（275℉） for 15 minutes. Baked clay can be re-baked as needed.
❦ Safety Guidelines:
☞ 1. Not for children under 3 yrs.
☞ 2. While working with raw polymer clay, take care not to rub your eyes. Wash your hands frequently and especially before eating.
☞ 3. Always bake polymer clay in a room with excellent ventilation. Leave at least one window open and use a fan to blow the fumes away from your work area.
☞ 1 x Set of 24 Colorful Polymer Clay
☞ 1 x English Manual Instruction
Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems. CiaraQ Service will try our best to help you.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1.PACKAGING/WRAPPING. I have just spent the past 2 hours squeezing the small cubes of clay out of the ziplock type bags they are crammed into, unwrapping the clays from terrible plastic wrapping which didn't cover the whole of the clay, and carefully shaving off the areas where the colours have merged. Nobody wants NEON pink or green staining their white polymer clay. I now have a multicoloured block about the same size as one of their samplers that will go in the bin as waste.
2. INSTRUCTIONS. Very important for the use of polymer clay is the correct baking temperature and times. They thoughtfully include a booklet with a wee design or two you can make with the samplers but absolutely no instructions on how to set it. Although I see that the temperature and time is detailed at the very bottom of the description here on Amazon but I think I will opt to bake it as I do other brands of clay as the time seems very short (I usually bake for 30mins per 6mm depth).
3. Size of the blocks, these really are tiny (approx 2cm * 1cm *3cm) and there's not much there to make anything of substantial size. For small flowers, animals etc a block would be fine but for making multiples you would need to buy multiple packs (as I did) and in my opinion you'd be better off investing in Fimo to save the hassle of cleaning the clay where it has melded.
The colour range though is AMAZING, with neons, flesh tones, lots of floral colours and shades suitable for foliage but probably more suited to children as a craft activity.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Do not bother buying this product. Each piece is tiny and are not individually wrapped so the colours are all contaminating each other. Complete waste of money.Published 16 days ago by louise
Luckily this was not a birthday gift looked a little tired in packaging. Grandson and daughter used it ok, they still made their models.Published 24 days ago by Amazon Customer
good range of colours but thought the size of each block would be slightly larger as not enough to make any larger projects.
Great product - but tip to others - read the instructions properly before you start doing anything. I didn't, it was a long nightPublished 1 month ago by Urbancountry