Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
CiT Vantage Type-R Gaming Case with HD Audio, 4 Fans, Card Reader and No PSU - Black
|Price:||£32.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£3.00 (8%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The Vantage is a Midi Tower PC Case with a powerful cooling system
- Comes with Card Reader supporting SD/MMC/MS, HD Audio & 2 x USB 2.0
- The I/O Ports are located on the front of the top panel for easy access
- Features a luxurious black colour, including the interior, and outstanding design
- The cooling system is developed for cooling throughout
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Vantage - The Vantage is an outstanding, Feature-Rich Midi Tower Gaming Case with a powerful cooling system. Multiple 120mm cooling fans, three of which are Red LED, will keep your components cool whilst creating an excellent gaming feel.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
So I'm going to keep this simple and list a few pros and cons I discovered about this case through my experience using it for 8 months to help you make the decision of whether it would be good for you.
- Price. You can't argue with the price of this case, it's perfect for a budget build/ first PC case ect.
- Fans. This is the most fans I've seen on a case in this range, they are decent enough if you're not over-clocking for keeping your precious components cool. They are also reasonably quiet (they are no where near disruptive, I never noticed the noise) and they give great piece of mind compared to a case with less fans. The intake fans also have dust filters, which is always good.
- Size. Although big enough (in theory) to house an ATX build, this case is a lot smaller than other ATX cases. It even has a removable section of HDD (Hard-Drive) housing to accommodate 'long' (graphics) cards such as a Radeon 7970 or GTX 770 for example. However, this is not always the case as I will elaborate on in the cons.
- Looks. This case looks great for the price. I got the red version and the LEDs look great. They are not too bright, but give the case a great look. It's quite sleek and will look at home in any room.
- Build quality. This is to be expected for such a budget case, but I still feel that it could have been better. The whole case is a little flimsy-feeling and I wouldn't like to be too rough with it for that reason. It feels very fragile. I have had endless problems with the side panel intake fans, the wire and switch is so flimsy that I have broken it about 5 times just by opening the case.Read more ›
Ignore the dimensions given in the Amazon description. The product box states 468x206x447mm and bear in mind these are the external dims to the outside of all those plastic projections.
Not sure what the point is in having the top side fan wafting cool air straight at, then straight out of, the rear exhaust fan???
Just in case this is relevant to anyone, an Asus R9 280x won't fit in this. The very hot 10mm heat sink pipe will be virtually touching the bottom side fan and your pc will go up in smoke!
If you are likely to want to add more than one long, 2 slot graphics card, you'll probably have to remove the bottom hdd cage by drilling out the rivets and/or hacksawing it to death.
Shame the manufacturers/sellers can't give us some relevant, practical information on these products instead of focussing on how shiny the fans are .... moan moan, grumble grumble ....
Side fan switch is a great idea tho!
There is plenty of room inside for several optical and hdd drives and more than enough pci slots in the back. There are 2 x usb slots on the front pannel along with mike and ear phone sockes and sd slot.
As far as I am concerned this was a great buy and I would choose this type of case again for my next build.
in terms of build quality it is what you would expect for £30 the case feels very light and would not take kindly to being bashed around or kicked!( not that happens often!) the plastic on the front does look a little cheap but not so much it detracts from the overall look which I must say is rather good.
1 major point I noticed when installing my motherbaord (p67 sabertooth fits in quite neatly) is that the motherboard screw holes on the bottom are sharp! they have not been filed away so be carefull when installing backplate or managing your cables!
once everything is in there its quite snugg. Im using a 560 ti gpu by gigabyte and that fits in nicely.. there is a removeable bracket from the hard drive enclosure to enable longer cards to be fitted so no worries there. 2 cards may become a problem if they are very looooong!
the fans supplied(4 in total) are very silent.. this is because they dont shift alot of air! ive allready ordered some better ones.. however if you dont live in Africa and you do not intend to overclock I would say you will be fine!
this case comes with a good mix od screws suplied in a neat little bag and has a speaker fro your motherboard post and error noises should you wish. im very happy with the case for this money.. very hard to beat!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For the price this is excellent, I enjoy building PC's and this was for a Minecraft theme build. The 4 Fans really keep it cool when needed.Published 1 month ago by Stephen
I've been using this case for almost 4 years now, and some how its still together. All ports still work, fans are still spinning and the LEDs are working. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Addil
Fab case. Been using it for about a year with a GTX 760, i5 4690K, 16GB RAM, 750W Bronze PSU.
- Very good ventilation. Keeps your PC cool. Read more
Such a nice looking case. Fans are a tad cheap but thats expected at the price range. if you're looking to build a cheap gaming rig, go for thisPublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
I love this case, I replaced the one that was falling apart and putting all the components into this case was tight but easy enough. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Lewis
Good gaming case, plenty of space to fit the huge mother board and graphic board.
The 2 large coolers on the side and the one in the front are just what I needed. Read more
The case looks great and works perfectly fine. the main problem is the internal design. this hull has no means of keeping wires out of the way and will require some of those little... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Alexander Reid
ok case but the wire for the fans on the door court on fire and everyone i have told about it said that happens to them sort of fan connectorsPublished 5 months ago by Marc