The Churchill War Papers: The Ever Widening War Vol 3 Hardcover – 2 Nov 2000
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Compiled entirely from documents from the time, this is the most authoritative and detailed account of how Churchill waged the Second World Ware at one of its most significant turning points, the year 1941. (1999-04-27)
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Political > Britain
- Books > Biography > War & Espionage
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Europe
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Historical Figures
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Origins
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics