Church and Government in the Middle Ages: Essays presented to C. R. Cheney on his 70th Birthday and Edited by C. N. L. Brooke, D. E. Luscombe, G. H. Martin and Do Paperback – 9 Mar 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The history of Church and government in England and on the continent of Europe between the eleventh and the early fourteenth centuries is the subject of this volume of essays by twelve historians.
About the Author
C. N. L. Brooke is Dixie Professor Emeritus of Ecclesiastical History at the University of Cambridge, and a Fellow of Gonville and Caius College.
Luscombe is Professor fo Medieval History in the University of Sheffield.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Norman and Medieval 1001-1500
- Books > History > Europe > Vikings, Dark Ages, Medieval Europe 501-1500
- Books > History > Religious History > Other Religions
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > Europe