- Get two of our ‘2 For £10’ Promotion for £10 from Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Roy Chubby Brown's Front Page Boobs [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Read All About Tit! Roy Chubby Brown returns with his bluest show yet, Front Page Boobs, live from Lincoln and brand new for 2012. He’s still rude, he’s still crude and this time he’s turning headlines into punch lines as his rip-roaring brand of banter continues to burst bellies across the country. Chubby doesn’t hold back from sharing his outlandish views on news, women and sex, sailing so close to the mark, even the most seasoned of fans will be left gob-smacked! Front Page Boobs even includes a verse of Chubby’s unforgettable rendition of ‘Alice’, on DVD for the first time ever.
As politically incorrect as ever, “The World’s Most Outrageous Comedian” is far too rude for TV!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This one however is like a cheap 'tribute' act that you would find in places like Benidorm (of which I love too) His material normally is about news, celebrities etc stuff thats real in the world now. This seemed to be a collection of his 'worst jokes and music' that had been put together just for a Xmas release.
Im not sure if the audience actually laughed at his jokes or that it was dubbed in afterwards to make it seem funny.
Sorry chubby, but this for me was a waste of £14.00 and has to make me question 'has he lost it' or will he prove me wrong next year .. . I genuinely hope so...
As soon as it came I started watching and afraid to say this is not one of Chubbs best.
He has gone from one of The bluest comedians to one of the dullest.
There was none of that Chubby magic and energy we come to expect.
The cover gave me more laughs than the show.
Most recent customer reviews