Customer reviews

on 9 December 2009
If ever you wanted a book of christmas poems then this is the one. very varied collection, lovely illustrations, just the right size, attractive cover. very very pleased.
on 21 February 2014
I purchased this little book after a friend of mine did a reading from it at a carol concert last
Christmas. I just had to have one and for myself. Really nice poems and reading.
on 16 February 2013
This book contained many different poems some well known some not. Would suit readers expecting something a little different from the ordinary
on 30 December 2014
I was very pleased with the selection. I found several poems which I had heard but had not seen in print. I found it a very good buy.
on 1 March 2010
Wonderful poems about Christmas, including many by famous authors. e.g. John Betjeman starts his with 'The bells of waiting Advent ring, The Tortoise stove is lit again ...'. Many poems include Christ's birth.
on 19 February 2013
A delightful book of poems for the festive season. Like to get in the mood for this period and this fits the bill.
on 20 December 2013
I enjoyed most of the poems and have sent this on to my teenage God-daughter. A nice present and good value.
on 12 August 2013
I imagined there would be more poems on a festive theme which weren't religious ( perhaps that was stupid) all the poems are very religious and I probably wouldn't have bought it if I had known. Still handy for a resource if you teach
on 12 December 2010
No Christmas Magic here. Dull and turgid. I was looking for poems for family to read aloud on Christmas Eve, Did not find one worth reading. Even two attempts at humour were disatrous - featuring 'Biafra' and 'Posion Gas'.
on 27 December 2010
This bool was delivered very soon after my order, thank you.
I love it. I read it all year round.