on 25 January 2016
I love the fact that Amazon now do themed gift cards. I especially like that they have branched out to doing e-gift cards. The animated selection that they have on offer is quite extensive and will hopefully strike a tone with the recipient.

I chose the Cat Xmas tree animation for a family member, they loved it.

There are animations to suit most people.
on 1 February 2015
This is a novel and amusing way to send a gift token. Lots of 'singing' cats ringing bells in an increasingly overcrowded Christmas tree (which, of course, collapses). Well - it made us laugh!
on 1 January 2014
Ideal Christmas Present solution as receiver wanted a specific DVD that was not available until January 2014.
The certificate choice was good too...!!!
on 22 January 2014
The product is excellent but as I had sent two gift certificates and only one arrived in time for Christmas I was upset and disappointed.
on 9 August 2014
As far as I am aware the recipient was perfectly happy with it, after all she was a cat lover and could spend it on whatever she liked.
on 2 January 2015
Loved this card and so did the members of my family who received it. This would make any cat lover smile - and it did.
on 6 January 2014
niece loved it when received the e-voucher. i would recommend to any cat or animal lovers.
I would use it again.
on 29 December 2015
Great idea, quick delivery and well,recieved Xmas present .
Animated ones are good fun too.
on 21 January 2014
I am a cat lover and I like the calendar very much. What more can I say. My cat loves it too.
on 9 February 2015
Funny ... cats was limiting to recipients so choosing animals appearing would be fun