- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Christianity at the Crossroads: How The Second Century Shaped The Future Of The Church Paperback – 20 Jul 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This introductory survey looks at how Christianity took root in the second century, how it battled to stay true to the vision of Christ's apostles, and how it developed in ways that would shape both the Church and Western culture over the next two thousand years
About the Author
Michael J. Kruger is President and Professor of New Testament at Reformed Theological Seminary in Charlotte, North Carolina. His recent publications include The Question of Canon (IVP Academic, 2013) and The Early Text of the New Testament, co-edited with Charles E. Hill (Oxford University Press, 2012).