- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Tan Books; Indexed edition (1 Aug. 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0895555034
- ISBN-13: 978-0895555038
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 3.4 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 237,946 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Christ The King Lord Of History Paperback – 1 Aug 1994
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Belinda T. Mooney is a homeschooling mother of six and author. She is also an experienced college instructor, holding an M.S.W. in social work from Louisiana State University. Mrs. Mooney put aside her career, however, to devote her time to homeschooling and homemaking. In her own words, "Without a doubt, it\'s the best decision I ever made in my life." She wrote the Christ and the Americas Workbook as a longtime fan of TAN to help students appreciate our fine Catholic heritage. She currently resides in Greenville, South Carolina with her husband and six children.
Anne W. Carroll founded and currently directs Seton School in Manassas, Virginia. Since 1975, she has worked on developing and teaching an authentic Catholic curriculum for high school juniors and seniors. She holds an M.A. in English and also possesses a fondness for history. Mrs. Carroll is the author of Christ the King Lord of History and Christ and the Americas. She currently resides in Virginia with Dr. Warren H. Carroll, founder of Christendom College and noteworthy historian.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com