- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Canterbury Press Norwich (29 Jan. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1853119873
- ISBN-13: 978-1853119873
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.2 x 21.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,054,223 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Christ and Culture: Communion After Lambeth (Canterbury Studies in Anglicanism) Paperback – 29 Jan 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
MARTYN PERCY is Principal of Ripon College Cuddeson.
MARK CHAPMAN is Vice-Principal.
IAN MARKHAM is Dean and President of Virginia Theological Seminary.
JAMES BARNEY HAWKINS is Associate Dean and Director of the Center for Anglican Communion Studies at VTS.