- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1415 KB
- Print Length: 294 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Powerhouse Publishing; 1 edition (21 Oct. 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ORZGBYI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#459,290 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #498 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Counselling > Family Therapy
- #506 in Kindle Store > Books > Nonfiction > Self-Help & Counselling > Counselling
- #6279 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£14.99|
Save £8.55 (57%)
Do You Choose Your Dog More Carefully Than Your Husband? Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Using humour, analysis and a plain common-sense approach Dr Kaszina encourages all her readers to work through the book and to examine yourself, and both previous and current relationships to uncover the potentially hidden contracts and expectations they are based on in order to help you to that "aha" light bulb moment. My copy lives beside my bed and I frequently re-read sections of it when trying to figure out exactly what is going on in a particular relationship or situation.
Dr Kaszina's insights are based in sound academic and professional research but presented in such a way that all of us can gain the knowledge to allow us to choose what we want from our relationships rather than simply to continue to make the most of what we are given. Following the practical steps recommended in this book I hope to avoid the "jerks, creeps and players" she exposes so humourously and laugh my way to a life full of self-love and happiness!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Because this one really is in a class of its own.Read more