on 12 June 2015
Very pleased with t-shirt but bought two sizes larger than I am after reading other reviews which said the sizes were smaller than stated. The quality is good and it washed well. I advise buying two sizes larger to get a good fit.
on 12 August 2014
I bought this T shirt to wear to a festival this weekend and didn't realise that the sizes would be so ridiculously small. What's the point of saying that L is a size 14 if it is nearer to a size 10? There's no way this T-shirt will fit me.

I'll have to send it back and order another one which may not arrive in time. Really fed up!
on 14 September 2015
So disappointed, I bought this to wear to an 80's party…its absolutely tiny! I am size 16 and had read reviews saying that it came up slightly smaller so I went bigger and bought a 2XL which is apparently equivalent to an size 18….but it's more like a size 12!! Minuscule! My 14 year old son wore it instead.
on 23 July 2014
Well made if a little small - definitely buy bigger than your usual size!
I'm a 10/12 but bought 14 after reading other reviews - it fit but was not baggy (as I'd hoped). Would need a 16/18 to be baggy so be warned - think about how tight you want it be be. loved the colour - vibrant.
on 1 March 2016
Was expecting something like the t shirts from the 80's. However, although I ordered xxl, the t shirt is tight and comes to just about bum level rather than thigh length as was fashion in 80's. I am only 5'3" and wear a size 14 top. My 11 year old daughter will be wearing this to the party and I will be looking elsewhere for something akin to the size stated.
on 11 June 2015
The quality of this t shirt is very good, but the fit is very small. I am about a 12/14, so I ordered a XL/16 as I wanted it baggy for a fancy dress party. I could only just get it on!
on 3 October 2014
It's a bit on the small side and I am no way large myself. I'm a 32" bust and a size 8. I normally buy an 8-10 in clothing this t-shirt just fitted. I thought it would be a bit baggy and longer to wear over leggings. I would recommend buying a size larger than you would normally buy.
on 11 April 2014
This shirt is a massive dissapointment! The quakity of both the shirt itself and the quality of the print is extremely poor! It looks like a shirt that I have washed 20 times in the washing machine and has faded. Very dissapointed indeed! I wasted money buying two of it!
on 25 February 2014
the t shirts where very good for price but the sizes are very very small
need too order 2 sizes up
on 5 August 2013
Quality is pretty good -bought medium (12)but if you like your tee shirts a bit looser i would go for the next size up next time.The selection of colours are great .Delivery took 3 days at the most.Hope to purchase more colours .