- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Choices & Consequences: What to Do When a Teenager Uses Alcohol/Drugs: A Step-by-Step System That Really Works Paperback – 30 Sep 1998
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Surveys the extent of teenage drug and alcohol abuse, and offers advice on intervention and treatment.
From the Inside Flap
Telling kids who are using alcohol or other drugs to "just say no" isn't enough; the adults in their lives need to take action. Written for parents, teachers, family doctors, mental health professionals, school guidance counselors, social workers, juvenile justice workers, clergy, and others concerned about children and young adults, Choices and Consequences describes a practical, proven, step-by-step intervention system that anyone can use to stop a teen's harmful involvement with alcohol and other drugs and start him or her on the road to a richer, fuller, healthier life.See all Product description